Where house jobs in Riyadh
- Receiving items supplied to the yard and ensuring the correct procedures of supply.
- Doing the internal organization of the yard, classifying and arranging the items.
- Paying the required items and verifying the correctness of the exchange procedures.
- Proof of disbursement and discontinued operations and accurate book entry.
- Doing a continuous inspection of the goods in the warehouse and proving the damage.
- Send a copy of the documents to store control.
- Make a continuous inventory and match the actual balances with the book balances.
- Note the availability of the necessary industrial security for the store and warn about its shortcomings.
- Maintaining warehouse assets.
- Awareness of the requirements of environmental affairs and energy management.
- Implementing the requirements of environmental affairs and energy management
- Carrying out all other similar tasks assigned to it.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Average qualification and work experience of not less than six (6) years, preferably in FMCG
- Occupational Safety and Health – Environmental Affairs – Store Reports Preparation
- High physical and physical abilities
- Arrangement, organization and staffing skills
Interested applicants can send your CVs here: email@example.comShow less
- Seniority levelAssociate
- Employment typeFull-time
- Job functionManagementDistributionSupply Chain
- IndustriesFood & Beverages