Maintenance Supervisor jobs
About the role:
Seeking an experienced Elevator Maintenance Supervisor with minimum 4 years of progressive, successful experience in Elevator Company to prepare, ensure, and control implementation and maintenance plans of Mitsubishi in order to deliver projects within the allocated budget, quality and safety standards.
- Plan weekly/monthly maintenance schedule and the required manpower for upcoming projects.
- Coordinate with foremen the arrangement of all necessary tools and materials required for projects as needed by technicians.
- Follow-up with maintenance clients with regards to old and new contracts to continue to provide maintenance services.
- Ensure timely requisitions of spare parts to keep sufficient amount in stock.
- Re-adjust elevators under maintenance as per Mitsubishi standard.
- Assign the work to route technicians and circulate information to field personnel regarding relevant new techniques in quality assessment of maintenance work.
- Record and issue tools/equipment and spare parts required for projects.
- Help clients understand the required spare parts and identify type of service they require.
- Prepare spare parts quotation and monthly maintenance report to the maintenance manager for his review and necessary action.
- Carry out annual equipment audit and conduct semi-annual physical inventory of spare parts in coordination with storekeeper.
- Control all maintenance and spare parts manuals and update whenever required.
- Create quality & safety inspection plans and Introduce in-process auditing/corrective measures and conduct quality assurance reviews throughout all projects’ phases.
- Ensure every employee is provided PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and maintain sufficient amount of protective equipment for ongoing projects.
- Conduct safety awareness sessions on a regular basis or as required
- Ensure implementation of quality checks of factory and local materials and suggest improvements within quality standards and company policies.
- Conduct audits at job sites to ensure quality work and constantly coordinate with quality control for installation standards and procedures.
- Monitor technicians’ activities as per work schedules and quality standards.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Supervise, guide and assist direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in equipment maintenance preferably dealing with Mitsubishi products
- Good command of relevant industry standards and practices i.e. BS, SASO , ANSI &JIS
- Must be computer literate with good understanding of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Candidate must have transferable iqama.
Maintenance Supervisor jobs
- Seniority levelAssociate
- Employment typeFull-time
- Job functionManagementManufacturing
- IndustriesElectrical/Electronic Manufacturing