Electrical Technician Required
Latest Dubai jobs with big company looking for an well experienced person from pakistan you can apply its a golden chance for my all dear visitors
Latest Dubai bs from all Pakistani Newspapers and Verifiy jobs overseas Jobs from all cities including Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Punjab, KPK, etc. Dubai overseas Jobs are for fresh, and experienced workers. See complete jobs salary details, education, training, courses and skills requirement, experience jobs . Professional CV For Overseas Jobs۔ If you want to make money from YouTube, click here to get a free YouTube course
• Inspect all equipment and auxiliaries on daily basis for detection of unusual function, sounds and wear conditions
• Report immediately to maintenance supervisor/manager for appropriate analysis and corrective action
• Coordinate with maintenance supervisor/manager for the daily activities and maintenance plan schedule
• Attend any breakdown affecting production, carry out trouble shooting, and repair in effective resourceful and professional manner
• Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as Injection machines, blowing machines, air compressors, pumps and others
• Responsible for safekeeping of maintenance hand tools and equipment
• Carry out preventive maintenance of all machines and equipment as per maintenance plan/schedule
• Involvement in installations and other projects given by superior
• Daily log and record keeping as per SOPs
• Follow the production schedule to determine the kind of repair works or PMs can be performed without impacting overall machine efficiency
• Should be able to troubleshoot in case of electrical process issues
• Should have basic change over knowledge
• Support the changeover team if required
• Support production in daily machine running activities, training will be provided.
• Report any issue that impacts overall performance to the superior
• Proper execution/reporting of all requested reports
• Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at any point of time
• Responsible for maintenance of LV & HV power room and transformers
• Troubleshooting and reparation of drives, modules, PLCs and others
• Responsible to maintain spare parts room and reconciliation.
• Assist/Perform Mechanical maintenance, if required.
• Inspects and examines equipment (machine and infrastructure) and immediately report any defects
• Maintains peripheral- and downstream equipment in order to guarantee constant production and/or call for support if needed
• Assists Quality and Production department on any customer quality concerns if related
• Ensure cleaning of machine, its surrounding and maintenance areas
• Ensures 5S procedures and activities are followed as per SOPs
• Ensures that safety procedures are being followed
• Strong sense of safety in general
• Interaction with the production and tool engineering team as required.
• Possess the ability to communicate, lead, motivate, participate, and train team members, to promote growth and a team-oriented environment
Electrical Technician Required
• High School Diploma or 2 years electrical degree.
• B.S. in Electrical/Electronic field preferred with demonstrated success in a related maintenance position.
• Knowledge of plastics blow molding or injection molding equipment, processes and control systems.
• At least 2 years maintenance experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and electrical trouble shooting.
• 2 years of responsible experience in Plastic Manufacturing Industry. In-depth knowledge of the plastic process.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Operation System
• Ability to learn usage of maintenance software for data input and research parts
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Professional attitude in dealing with individuals at all levels and the handling of confidential informationApply
ALPLA PLASTICS MIDDLE EAST SAUDI INDUSTRIAL LTD CO.
Mrs Hiba Asim, Human Resources
Jeddah 3rd Industrial City
PO Box 7975