Rigger jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Required Riggers Level 3 for Saudi Arabia project in Oil & Gas, should have Transferable Iqama in Saudi.
Functional Leadership and Strategy:
· Following the instructions of the clients and safely attaching the lifting equipment’s to be lifted.
· Giving hand signals to Crane operator for lifting operations.
· Maintain visible contact in communication with the Crane Operator and observe the lift.
· Observe the load path for any obstructions which could cause damage to equipment or injury to personnel.
· Always use tagline to control the load being lifted.
· If load is to pass over buildings, cargo containers, or other structures/areas where people may be working, ensure people are removed and clear from under load path.
· Assisting to crane operator for crane set-up.
· Barricading the lifting operation area.
· Following the Sarens Nass safety procedures and client safety requirements for lifting operations.
· Wearing PPE provided and promoting a culture of safety.
· Safe storage of rigging accessories
· Housekeeping of working area and rigging storage area.
· Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use
· Inspection of rigging accessories (slings, shackles, chain blocks etc.) before and after each usage.
· Selection of rigging tackles for lifting operations.
· Identification of Center of Gravity (COG) to balance the load while lifting.
· Understanding the SWL and safe use of rigging equipment’s and assure not to overload their capacity.
· Using of proper slings and hitch arrangements for lifting a load.
· Using of proper sling protectors on sharp edges to avoid damage of slings.
· Ensure load is sitting on a stable surface prior to removing rigging.
· Age above 23 years
· Physically able to handle accessories for lifting and equipment.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of heavy industrial lifting jobs.
· Ability to calculate the capacities of wire rope slings
· Should be conversant with crane hand signals.
· Training on industrial safety/material handling & erection of load is preferred.
. Any third party or Saudi Aramco certification is first preference.Show less
- Seniority levelAssociate
- Employment typeFull-time
- Job functionManufacturingOtherProduction
- IndustriesConstructionOil & EnergyTransportation/Trucking/Railroad