Entry level Engineer jobs in United States. The Latest United States jobs in multinational Unilever company looking for well experienced, hardworking person, so It’s a golden chance for my all dear visitors. Excellent new jobs in United states 2021. United States Jobs For Fresher and Well Experienced Persons Amazing 100% Free Jobs, FreeAccommodation and Free Food, interested candidates contact immediately, because Jobs in United States Citizens. Today Company Announced Jobs in United States and also you can get Government Jobs in United States. Online Apply For Jobs in United states.
After all, if you want to verify all these jobs, you can do so by clicking on this link. Verify Jobs United States has announced jobs for fresh and experienced workers. See full job description, education, experience and salary. We would advise you to take a minute before applying for United States vacancies and check your CV (Professional CV). If you do not have a CV update, update it. Because a professional CV is your source of success. Contact for CV Click here
Entry level Engineer jobs in United States
Responsibilities For Entry level Engineer jobs in United States
- Provide engineering support and Facility design input to existing and new building mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, and production support utilities.
- Oversee contractors and suppliers and ensure compliance with contract/drawings.
- Ensure construction, installations, upgrades and modifications/repairs are carried out in accordance with applicable codes and regulations.
- Specify, procure, install and commission new facility, manufacturing and site support equipment, including spare parts inventory requirements, preventive maintenance schedules and preventive maintenance procedures as needed
- Create and update SOP’s, preventative maintenance procedures, equipment and facility drawings.
- Promote a safe work environment throughout the facility and during all work.
- Assist facilities technicians with preventive maintenance, repairs, and calibrations.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with building systems; including, but not limited to, HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection.
- Experience with building automation software (BAS)
- Prior experience in project management
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 7 years experience in facilities operation and maintenance.
Skills & Other Requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office, computer aided design (CAD) software, CMMS software.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Able to respond to mission critical Facility issues during off hours
- Able to work off hours and weekends as needed.
PBNA $50.50 per hourWorking Days: Tuesday-Saturday
Start Time: 3:00AM
25 September 2021
Online Apply For Entry level Engineer jobs in United States Click here….
Which type of jobs are available in United States?
Job selection and salary completely depends on the line of work and career opportunities available in various fields including:
- Admin Jobs
- Accounting Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Government Jobs
- HR Jobs
- Hospitality Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Procurement Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Teaching Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Management Jobs
- Part Time Jobs